- Additional information
- Reviews (4)
Contact microphone, removable, for various instruments, guitars, ud, world instruments…
Jack can be attached with double-sided, fixing paste, scratch .. The battery can be inside the instrument
This system must be powered by the phantom power of your amp or mixer. To do this, use a balanced cable (option above) with a stereo jack instrument side and an XLR plug amplification side.
With the 9v battery option, the system also works with a standard mono jack unbalanced cable. In this case, the battery automatically powers the system.
- Contact microphone AirBag-C
- Balanced output jack, balanced cable TRS/XLR and phantom power 9 to 48V needed
- 9v Battery option for unbalanced Jack out
- Low cut in the jack 3 positions: Flat / 180Hz / 360Hz
- Jack can be attached with double-sided, fixing paste, scratch ..
- Fixing paste and accessories supplied
|Dimensions||13 × 8 × 4.5 cm|
Acoustic Guitar, Banjo, Bouzouki, Cajon, Calebasse, Celtic Harp, Cithare, Classical Guitar, Classical Harp, Colombian Harp, Flamenco Guitar, Gypsy Guitar, Jazz Guitar, Kora, N'goni, Nyckelharpa, Other Instrument, Resonator Guitar, Sitar, Ud, VIola, Yukulele